Products & Services
TPO Roofing Membrane
TPO roofing membrane is a white thermoplastic membrane providing major benefits over several aspects such as durability, reduced costs and environmental impacts making it the best technology. White roofs help keeping cool temperature throughout summer days and increase your roofing and air conditioning device and equipment as far as lifespan. The main specific features are the following :
- Eco-friendly : The TPO roofing membrane has high performance energy features. The clear surface reflects sunlight, therefore energy consumptions of both cooling and heating systems of all categories.
- Designed for durability and longevity : The membrane never cracks and never shrinks. It has high-hold time resistance to ultraviolet rays and it also features a bacterial contamination chemical prevention design.
- Quick installation : TPO membrane is available in up to twelve feet wide. This allows for minimal welding when it’s time to install it. The heated air assembly process makes it possible to assemble no matter what the climate, whatever the temperature or weather may look like.
- Guarantee : 20 years guaranteed by the manufacturer.
Fiberglass shingles provides various benefits such as waterproofness, lightness, flexibility and it is also well suited to even the most extreme climatic conditions. Our shingles are available in a wide range of colors for a perfect fit on any type of project for a perfect blend. Guarantee coverage varies from a product to another.
The reconstruction service of your rooftop is a 5 step process:
- Detailed and specific quote
- Useful information to guide you
- Project financing options
- Work achievement process
- Warranty on materials and workmanship.
When you request a quote online (available here) or over the phone, we make an appointment with you to schedule the work estimate. Once we gathered all details, we provide you with a quote and all the information needed for you to make the best decision and we take the time to give all options as we understand how crucial it is for you to be wellinformed in order to make the right decision when it comes to this financial investment. Upon signature, we will gladly present the financing options available. Our representative will introduce the contract in details before giving a green light for the work process to get started. Once completed, Thermotoit will provide warranty on materials and workmanship.
Our expert service allows you to have a better understanding of the conditions you are facing. Our subject-matter experts will explain how to locate problems on your current roof, for you to know why you should replace your roof and what to do in order to get the best warranty available.
Aside from requesting a quote, you can ask our office staff to schedule a visit from one of our experts for them to inspect the condition of your roof. The inspection process is necessary to detect damages on the exterior portion of your rooftop and to determine if the conditions are adequate or not. Structural decking and plywood conditions may be deteriorated and we have a good idea of what will be uncovered when we walk around the roof.
If you have a commercial or industrial building with a flat roof and need someone to do the maintenance (snow removal, leaves, etc.), you can reach us in order to get a quote on that kind of project.
If you had a roof refection done by us and it requires repairs, you can simply contact us in order to send one of our experts to do the appropriate work to fix the problem. Otherwise, the repairs only apply on flat commercial and industrial roofing projects on various building materials as some of those require specific tools and equipment. Contact us for more information on the products and services involved.
Financing is applicable to projects related to flat rooftops and/or shingles on residential roofing. With the collaboration of Accord D from Desjardins, the financing plan and options varies from 36 to 48 equal payments. How does it work? When our representatives meet with you to sign the contract, we will provide Desjardins with all relevant paperwork and documents required for the loan. Once you’ve completed it, we will make sure to submit your application form for you.